Wednesday, February 29, 2012

An Announcement

So... sorry to say this guys, this post isn't a review. I really am sorry, the reason for it is that I really didn't eat out this month. And once again, sorry for not doing what I wanted and having more posts, but once again, I didn't eat out this month and I have nothing to review.

So... I pretty much had a string of bad luck this month and I apologize for it. I will really try to get out more, but I make no promises.

Instead of doing a review for this post, instead I'll just say a few words and hope you can forgive me for making this horrible, horrible mistake.

Anyway, I have recently started another review blog, this one reviewing movies over on Tumblr. I'll probably update that more frequently, mainly because I watch more movies than eat out. Here's the link, feel free to check it out and as always, comment and send me emails about it with suggestions or comments or criticisms: http://anotherpersonreviewingmovies.tumblr.com/

I do want you to know that I have three drafts in the works over there and not to mention a bunch of ideas for more reviews, so I suggest you stay tuned over there. You might even see a few things coming very, very shortly; stay tuned!

Once again, I really apologize for this, and I promise there will be reviews coming as soon as I go out and there will be more than one a month. I want to continue the awards idea into next year, but I have to actually have something to award. So be patient, things will be coming, and at the very minimum I will update once a month. Be patient, and the updates will follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment